- Dominica by C.’s contribution in Clovetwo, TheStar Online, Five Makeup Cheats to be a Gorgeous Bride!, 20 September 2011
- Cassandra was interviewed by The Star for her costume, makeup and hair design work in Cartoon by Steve Yockey, directed by KL Performing Arts Centre Director in Residence, Kelvin Wong.
- A review of our work for Cartoon by Steve Yockey, directed by KL Performing Arts Centre Director in Residence, Kelvin Wong
“….The set design was beautiful and the costumes were amazing. The entire arrangement of the show was so packed, 70 minutes fly passed in a blink of an eye.”
- Dominica by C.’s contribution in Clovetwo, TheStar Online, 5 Makeup No-Nos, 11 August 2011
- Dominica by C.’s contribution in Clovetwo, TheStar Online, 5 Questions on Wearing False Eyelashes on Your Wedding Day, 22 July 2011
- A writeup on our work in After Juliet, a theater production by the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center.
“Most of After Juliet, however, is more Sid Vicious than Shakespeare. The dialogue is completely modern, with generous doses of profanity, and a punk style adopted for costumes and makeup, resulting in the main cast being decked out in leather, studs, and mohawks. This style was one of the best things of the play: while being very captivating visually, it also perfectly captured the violent, anarchic setting of the clan wars.”
- We won the Best Costume and Makeup Award in the Theater category at the 8th Boh Cameronian Arts Award 2009 for our work in Oh Dad Poor Dad by director Kelvin Wong, staged at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center! Other winners included Awie, Adibah Noor, and Ho Lin Huay! Yay!